- This event has passed.
“Getting Back 2 Business” U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Office of the Secretary (OS), Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) Small Business Outreach May 18 Tacoma
May 18 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PDT
2017 OSDBU Matchmaking Advisory – Tacoma Event Flyer
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Office of the Secretary (OS), Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) is hosting one day, “Getting Back 2 Business” events at selected locations nationally. These events connect small businesses with specialists from HHS, other federal agencies and large prime contractors to enable them to more effectively pursue federal contracting opportunities.
“Getting Back 2 Business” events offer attendees the opportunity to:
- Become familiar with the processes and procedures associated with federal government contracting.
- Learn how to identify and pursue government contract opportunities with HHS.
- Hear about the resources and support available from the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- Network with representatives from HHS, other Federal agencies, large prime contractors, small business resources and other small businesses.
- Pre-scheduled matchmaking sessions will be offered with federal contractors and contracting specialists. These will be available only at events in Huntsville, Tacoma and Oklahoma City!