REPAIR PARKING LOTS AT WALLER HALL AND LIBRARY
5128 PENDLETON AVE, JBLM, WA
REPAIR PARKING LOTS AT WALLER HALL AND LIBRARY (W912DW-17-T-7038)
BID DATE 09/25/17 @ 2:00PM
PEASE & SONS, INC.
PRE-BID MEETING & SITE VISIT: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 @ 9.00am @ Bldg 2015, N 4th & Pendleton, 3rd Floor Conference Rm, JBLM, WA.
This project is a Task Order for a MATOC contract. This project is RFP number W912DW-17-T-7038. Pease & Sons MATOC contract number is W912DW-14-D-1006.
This project is located on a controlled access military base.
Project Description: Phased repairs and improvements to Waller Hall and Grandstaff Library parking lots, 10th St, and along the project limits at Pendleton Ave, Liggett Ave, 8th St, and 12th St. Includes demo of existing parking lot and roadway features, excavation and grading, installation of electrical, water, and stormwater utilities, concrete curb and sidewalk, HMA and PCC paving, parking lot lighting, landscape, and irrigation.
• BASE ITEM 0001: Repair Parking Lot @ Waller Hall
• BASE ITEM 0002: Provide Trees @ Waller Hall Parking Lot
• BASE ITEM 0003: Provide Waterline
• OPTION ITEM 0004: Repair Parking Lot @ Grandstaff Library
• OPTION ITEM 0005: Provide Trees @ Grandstaff Library Parking Lot
• OPTION ITEM 0006: Provide Waterline
• OPTION ITEM 0007: Provide Sanitary Sewer Repairs
Estimated Value: $1 – $5 MILLION
Contract Duration: 300 calendar days