On Tuesday, April 5, 2022 the Office of Congressman Adam Smith hosted a webinar to teach constituents how to start the government contracting process and the best ways to win a bid from the government.
Guest speakers from the Small Business Administration, the Procurement Technical Assistance Center, and the Minority Business Development Agency to give their expertise and provide resources for businesses looking to win government contracts and subcontracts.
See below for the webinar recording and materials from the webinar.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our District Office at (425) 793-5180.
- Office of Congressman Adam Smith presentation.
- Office of Congressman Adam Smith Constituent Services presentation.
- U.S. Small Business Administration presentation.
- Washington Procurement Technical Assistance Center presentation.
- Washington Minority Business Development Agency presentation.