NOTICE OF BID OPPORTUNITY
Competitive Solicitation 06419
Homeless Camp Cleanup Services
COMPETITIVE SOLICITATION POSTING: June 29, 2021
DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING BIDS: Aug. 17, 2021
Find the full solicitation on Washington’s Electronic Business Solution (WEBS). Vendors not registered in WEBS will not receive updates or amendments regarding this solicitation, which will disadvantage your bid.
Pre-bid conference: July 20, 2021, 1: 30 p.m.
Meeting ID: 998 5225 1261
Join by phone: 888-788-0099 US Toll-free
Contract Location: Statewide
Contract description: The Washington State Department of Enterprise Services (Enterprise Services) is conducting a competitive procurement to award Master Contracts by geographic region (Western Washington, Central Washington and Eastern Washington) for eligible purchasers to acquire homeless camp cleanup services.
Through the Master Contracts established by this solicitation, Washington state agencies and other eligible purchasers that own or manage properties impacted by homeless encampments may obtain professional contracted services to scope, plan, collect, remove, and properly dispose, recycle or segregate for storage identified trash, debris, and structures (collectively “Homeless Camp Cleanup Services”).
- 155-75 – Shelters, Decontamination;
- 485-74 — Oil, Chemical, and Haz. Material Spill;
- 909-74 – Site Cleanup, Preconstruction;
- 910-27 — Garbage Removal & Disposal;
- 912-38 — Hazardous Waste (Incl. Site Mgmt.);
- 918-43 – Environmental Consulting;
- 926-29 – Contaminated Groundwater Services;
- 926-30 – Contaminated Soil Services;
- 926-40 – Ecological Services;
- 926-42 – Environmental Services (not otherwise classified);
- 926-65 – Oil/Petroleum Spill Services;
- 926-81 – Sanitizing and Disinfecting Services;
- 926-82 – Safety Services, Environmental;
- 926-83 – Site Assessment, Environmental;
- 926-84 – Soil Pollution Services;
- 926-94 – Water Pollution Services;
- 926-45 — Hazardous Material and Waste Services;
- 926-77 – Recycling;
- 926-78 – Remediation Services, Environmental;
- 958-96 – Waste Mgmt. Services;
- 961-27 – Decontamination Services;
- 962-73 – Restoration/Reclamation Services;
- 968-71 — Solid or Liquid Waste Disposal;
- 988-56 — Litter Removal Services.
Inclusion plan: None
Preference/priority points: Washington small and veteran-owned business.
Solicitation documents: Solicitation documents, contacts and bid instructions are available in WEBS: https://pr-webs-vendor.des.wa.gov/.
Question-and-answer period: June 30 to Aug. 10. Submit questions or concerns about this solicitation in writing to the Procurement Coordinator: Bart Potter at [email protected].