Kiewit – Alberici SIOP MACC, AJV (KAJV) requests quotes from subcontractors, service providers, and suppliers including Small Businesses (SB), Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDB), Women Owned Small Businesses (WOSB), HUBZone Small Businesses (HUBZone SB), Veteran Owned Small Businesses (VOSB) and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB), in a multitude of Marine Construction Work Disciplines in support of KAJV’s prime contractor proposal to NAVFAC Pacific (Naval Facilities Engineering Systems Command-Pacific) for their Shipyard Infrastructure Optimization Program at Hawaii, Washington and other Areas.
Task Order: Request for Proposal (RFP) Number N62742-22-R-1315 – FY 23 MCON P-209 Dry Dock 3 Replacement, Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam (JBPHH), HI.
In order to meet the bid date for this large, complex project, KAJV requests Sub/Supplier Quotes as early as possible to allow time for questions and clarifications.
Subcontractor, Supplier Quotes are Due No Later Than: October 20, 2022 – 5:00 PM HST
KIEWIT – ALBERICI SIOP MACC, AJV (KAJV)
2200 Columbia House Blvd – Vancouver, WA 98661
Tel: (360) 693-1478 Email: [email protected]
Small Business Questions to: [email protected] or [email protected]
Work Description/Scopes for the P-209 Dry Dock # 3 Replacement
This project constructs concrete Dry Dock 5 (DD5) including permanent ancillary facilities such as new power and other utilities at Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard and Intermediate Maintenance Facility (PHNSY & IMF) at JBPHH, Oahu, Hawaii. The project site is located at the northern end of the Pearl Harbor navigation channel, east of Hospital Point and south of Ford Island.
DD5 will be located northwest of the existing Dry Dock 3 (DD3). The purpose of the project is to provide appropriate dry dock capability at PHNSY & IMF to meet submarine depot maintenance mission requirements.
Work Scopes with 3rd Party Services or Subcontractor Participation Opportunities
- Deep Marine Foundations, Pile Driving and Dredging, Disposal & Potential Munitions
- Concrete Tremie Placement & Offsite Precast Concrete (Barge Delivery, Ocean Towing)
- Flood Through/Super Flood Caisson (Dewatering Pump House, Substations, Generators)
- Civil Site Work (Grading, Paving, Retaining Walls) Crane Rail, Utilities, Sewer, Water
- Quay Wall/Revetment Construction; Marine Demolition (underwater and above)
- Site Work – Other buildings, crane rail, utility distribution, electrical; Remediation
Base Bid (CLIN 0001) Project Material Requirements
- Concrete (Special Marine Concrete, Precast Concrete, Supply Batch Plant)
- Caisson (Flood Through & Super Flood Caisson)
- Core Stone (3” Minus Core Stone, 12” Minus Core Stone, 200 lb. Stone & Armor Stone)
- Crane Rail and Hardware; –
- Electrical Distribution Material (Lighting, Conduit)
- Fiber Optics, Telecommunications
- Fire Protection System
- Mooring Hardware ( Capstans, Fender Systems Materials)
- Potable Water Systems
- Sanitary Sewer Systems Materials
- Steel Piling, Steel Shoring
- Prestressed Concrete Piling
Information about NAVFAC Pacific’s WATERFRONT MACC for their Shipyard Optimization Program at Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam Hawaii and in Washington can be viewed in the System for Award Management (“SAM”), the federal acquisition website, at the following link: https://sam.gov/opp/3a37733dda14411fb9aec8f8e097b19a/view#description
The MCON P-209 Plans and Specifications can be requested from KAJV by emailing your request to: [email protected]
KAJV Offers Small Business Assistance
In order to assist small business subcontractors, suppliers, and service providers KAJV will divide scopes of work into economically feasible units. We will assist firms with meeting delivery schedules, providing points of contact regarding bonding, lines of credit, insurance, and sources of equipment to provide the maximum practicable opportunities to as many Small Businesses (SB) as possible, in each SB Socio-economic category, to enhance SB participation on this NAVFAC Pacific Dry Dock 3 Replacement project.
Small Business Questions – Contact Dennis Ahl- Small Business Liaison Officer (SBLO), [email protected] Direct Phone (253) 943-4070