The Washington Asparagus Commission has an upcoming opportunity. We are looking for a Marketing and Promotional Services firm for the promotion of Washington’s asparagus industry. This is an opportunity for a creative and committed individual or firm with strong collaborative, public outreach, and project coordination skills.
If you are interested in submitting a proposal for this opportunity with the Washington Asparagus Commission, you will be required to be registered in Washington’s Electronic Business Solutions (WEBS).
When registering in WEBS, you will need to select all applicable commodities. If interested in the marketing opportunity, please include any or all commodities listed below.
- 961-03-Agricultural Services (Including Production, Cotton Ginning, Planting, Harvesting, Marketing, Seed Extraction, Processing, etc.),
- 915-22-Communications Marketing Services,
- 918-76-Marketing Consulting,
- 961-53-Marketing Services (Incl. Distribution, Research, Sales Promotions, etc.),
- 961-79-Trade Services (Facilitation, Information, Marketing, Promotion, etc.)
Upon successful registration in WEBS, the information below will assist you in locating this opportunity.
Document Identifier: 48817
Customer Reference Number: K3308
Solicitation Title: Washington Asparagus Domestic Marketing and Promotional Services
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the,
509-539-4537 | [email protected]
OBJECTIVES AND SCOPE OF WORK
Domestic Promotion and Marketing of Washington Asparagus – The Washington Asparagus Commission is seeking professional expertise from qualified firms to perform the services to promote and market Washington Asparagus within the domestic market.
The key objectives for the work of the bidder include the following:
- Strategic communication and advertising planning. Expertise must include planning, implementing, and evaluating effective communication and advertising campaigns for Washington Asparagus for targeted audiences, stakeholders, and/or the general public.
- Media Planning. Consultant must be able to determine where, when, and how often they will run an advertisement in order to maximize engagements and Return on Investment including procurement of space across television, radio, and other mediums.
- Product development and production. Consultants must provide expertise in developing and producing communications products for a variety of mediums, including print, web, social media and video.
- Brand strategy. Consultants must provide expertise in researching and developing brand standards that can be applied across written and visual communications.
- Consultant will be required to provide written monthly report outlining the activities preformed during that month. Monthly report must have a minimum of five activities listed.
Deadline for submitting Bids: November 11, 2022
For additional information and resources.
Doing Business with the state of Washington this link provides information on how to do business with the state of Washington. It includes how vendors can register in WEBS and receive notifications of future procurement opportunities.
Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) – a resource that assists the business community with all aspects of selling their products/services to state government including help with navigating the State’s solicitation process.