The Hanford prime contractors and Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) purchase millions of dollars’ worth of products and services from area businesses each year. Attendees will learn how to sell to the primes and PNNL and be better prepared to take part in this federal government marketplace. Small Business Program Managers from the primes and PNNL will be presenting.
- The FREE EVENT session will cover topics including:
- What products/services the Hanford primes and PNNL purchase
- Where and how does a business start selling to them
- What are their requirements for small businesses
- How to locate opportunities and what their procurement processes are
- What certifications are important to them and how to present those in the proper way
- What projects and solicitations are upcoming