Free for Washington PTAC clients – contact your PTAC counselor for access.
11/2/2021 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Join us for a fast-paced and fun session that will inspire you and your team to new heights. You will learn five steps that, done together, create a strong foundation for the growth you’ve always wanted
Free for Washington PTAC clients – contact your PTAC counselor”
11/3/2021 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
The main topics covered will include:
- The definition of cost and price realism analyses and how they factor in contract award decisions.
- How cost and price realism analyses are used to establish contract prices.
- How Contractor and Government professionals can prepare and support cost and price realism analyses.
- How to interpret the results of cost and price realism analyses.
- How Contractor and Government professionals manage challenges in cost and price realism analyses.
11/4/2021 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
In this webinar, government contracts attorneys Shane McCall and Nicole Pottroff cover the nonmanufacturer rule in plain English, including the four-part test, SBA waivers, special rules for “kitters,” the exception for certain procurements below the simplified acquisition threshold, and more.
11/16/2021 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Mr. Austin, Cybersecurity Lead at Totem.Tech, a small veteran-owned prime USAF contractor, will give an overview of these requirements in layman’s terms, describe some of the implementation challenges, and provide resources that you can use to navigate the cybersecurity landscape. Mr. Austin will also explain the ramifications of the evolving DoD Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) that all DoD contractors must obtain over the next five years.
11/18/2021 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Joshua Frank, Managing Partner at RSM Federal, will cover key topics including:
- common challenges;
- what you should expect from a new business developer;
- key questions you should ask during the interview;
- compensation mechanisms, and
- how to craft a compensation plan that will attract and keep the industry’s most accomplished sales professionals.
11/30/2021 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
This webinar will map out the lifecycle of a contractor and the financing options available to them through each stage. Knowing what you have available to you, why, and who to contact for assistance is key to staying ahead of a cash shortfall that can follow you through many project opportunities.
Visit govology.com for more live and on-demand courses to improve your public contracting knowledge.