Welcome to the 2019 Navy SBIR/STTR Satellite Event!
Where: Poulsbo City Hall – Poulsbo, WA
When: 8:30 am – 2:00 pm, December 11, 2019
|8:30 – 9:00||Check in and Networking|
|9:15||Satellite – Moving your innovation forward: programs that complement SBIR
· What complementary funding opportunities are out there to move to next stage of commercialization?
· Discussion of Small Business Vouchers Pilot, other federal opps (RIF, DIUx, etx.), technology transfer/transition
|10:30||Live – Local Speakers
· Navy – NW Tech Bridge (30 minutes)
· PTAC – local resource for assistance (Kitsap) (5 minutes)
· Innovation Station (Kate) (5 minutes)
|11:15– 12:00||Lunch break – Networking, private meetings, Q&A||Individual meetings|
|12:00||Satellite – SBIR Process Changes
· Presentation by Navy and Air Force on how their programs have changed over the past few cycles (Open Topics, Pitch Days, more D2P2, etc.)
· What is new and on the horizon for each
· “Fireside chat” and Q and A from audience
- · One on one meetings with a Navy Program Manager
- · Live feed discussions with Navy personnel in New Mexico
- · Representatives from Keyport, WA will be available for meetings and discussions
- · Presentation on upcoming changes to the program
NOTE: This event is geared toward the small business owner who is already somewhat familiar with the SBIR process. If you are not sure if this is a good fit, visit SBIR.gov or talk to your PTAC advisor.
Cost: $25 (includes boxed lunch)
Want to know more? Visit the Navy SBIR/STTR Site HERE
Kate Hoy, [email protected]