REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
Zero-Emission Fleet Transition Plan
This is a solicitation for Consultants to submit their Statements of Qualification for a Zero-Emission Fleet Transition Plan. The selected Consultant(s) will enter into a contract with Okanogan County Transit Authority to complete a Zero-Emission Fleet Transition Plan, to be completed by May 15, 2023. Statements of Qualification will be received by the Okanogan County Transit Authority office at 303 2nd Ave S, Suite A, Okanogan, WA 98840 or PO Box 507, Okanogan, WA 98840, until 3:00 pm, October 28, 2022. Questions concerning this RFQ may be directed to the General Manager by email at [email protected].
Scope of Work
• Document the current state of zero emission vehicle technologies in the marketplace and the expected technology advancements in the coming 5-10 years.
• Analyze the feasibility of transitioning Okanogan County Transit Authority’s and partnering transportation agency’s fleet and supporting infrastructure to zero-emission technologies given currently available technologies.
• Determine a long-term fleet management plan with a strategy for how Okanogan County Transit Authority intends to phase in the plan and use resources and future acquisitions for zero-emission fleet vehicles and supporting infrastructure.
• Address the availability of current and future resources to meet costs for the transition and implementation.
• Consider policy and legislation impacting relevant technologies.
• Include an evaluation of existing and future facilities and their relationship to the technology transition.
• Explore partnerships with utility or alternative fuel providers.
It is Okanogan County Transit Authority’s (OCTA) policy to assure that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, national origin, as provided by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise discriminated against under any of its federally funded programs and activities. Any person who believes his/her Title VI protection has been violated, may file a complaint with OCTA’s Title VI Coordinator. For additional information regarding Title VI complaint procedures and/or information regarding non-discrimination obligations, please contact OCTA’s Title VI Coordinator at (509) 557-6177.
See the following link for the entire Request for Qualifications details: